New policy update - see below
We have amended our policy per the current government guidelines and advice from our respective professional bodies:
- We are now preparing to fully open from 15th June onwards, albeit with some new protocols and restrictions. This means that we can now treat critical and non-critical patients in
- If you have a pre-booked appointment sometime during the next 2-4 weeks, we will be contacting you shortly to confirm that you are fit and able, and happy to attend and there is no medical reason
to cancel or defer the appointment.
- Additionally, we are contacting all our patients where your appointment was cancelled due to the Coronavirus outbreak. We will then make a new appointment where needed, and we are satisfied there
is no risk to your health and well-being.
- For any of our other current patients who feel that you have a critical foot health problem, please call our Henfield Clinic on 01273-493467, or email us at email@example.com, so that we can
prioritise you for an earlier appointment.
- Our Reception is now open from 9am - 1pm, Monday to Friday. If you are unable to speak to us and require a more prompt response, please contact NHS online by clicking this link https://111.nhs.uk/, or if you have a medical emergency, please dial 999
- PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT AS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ENTER THE CLINIC BEFORE YOUR SCHEDULED TIME.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment and use the hand sanitiser on arrival. We can also provide you with a pair of gloves if needed. Rest assured that your practitioner will be appropriately
attired to protect both you and him or her, and perspex screens are now in place for everyone's safety.
- If you think you might have COVID-19, we will not treat you, and you must arrange to have a test https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/testing-for-coronavirus/. The main symptoms of COVID-19 are a new
dry continuous cough, high temperature, and loss or change to your sense of taste or smell. Further information is available by clicking this link https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/.
- Please be safe and stay well - we would urge you to stay at home wherever possible, observe the social distancing guidelines and follow good hygiene routines.
Our only priority right now is to ensure that we minimise any risks to your health, the health of your families and others and our own well-being.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING